End of year reflections

During our last ESOL class of the year, we wrote about what we enjoyed in ESOL. As our table of presents was sitting there, waiting for us to finish, our stories reflected this.

In ESOL this year I liked colouring. By Ameerah

In ESOL this year I liked reading, and telling jokes. By Ibrahim

In ESOL this year I liked writing and drawing. By Joy

In ESOL this year I liked when Sebastian came to ESOL. By Antonella

In ESOL this year I liked Anna, and I like playing. By Daeun

In ESOL this year I liked Daeun, and I like drawing. Bye Anna

In ESOL this year I enjoyed making decorations for the Christmas tree and writing and playing games. By Ivan

In ESOL this year I enjoyed reading, writing, and games. It was fun and hard. I will miss ESOL. By Jessica

In ESOL I have been playing soccer because I score one goal and Ivan scores lots of goals. ESOL is the best because I like reading. By Tyson

In ESOL this year 2022 I did games and drawing. I am sad because I can’t go to ESOL. By James

I like playing board games at ESOL. I like learning about bananas. I learned India produces the most bananas and the bananas have changed taste. By Jack

What I enjoyed an ESOL this year.
1. First Language
2. Games
3. Origami
4. Reading
5. Christmas tree
6. Decorations
7. Ornaments
8. Language
9. Colours
10. Diwali
11. Numbers
12. Countries

By Louis

Looking at the elf on the shelf, writing, reading, and playing games. ESOL is fun. By Louhan

What I enjoyed in ESOL this year. This year was a fun time in ESOL like games, writing, art, and MORE!!! I had an opportunity to do First Language. Thank you to Ms. Finikin and your ESOL company for teaching us. By Daniel S

What I enjoyed in ESOL. Thank you, Ms. Finikin, for games, origami, and tug of war. I enjoyed doing First Language and hard work. When I finish doing my homework, I get a prize for free. Ms. Finikin is the best teacher. She is kind, helpful, and teaches us. Thank you, Ms. Finikin. By Darshan

I enjoyed learning and getting presents. I can read and write. My mom is proud of me. Ms. Finikin is proud of me. By Ali

I enjoyed getting prizes. And I liked the First Language. I like drawing. I like origami. I like research. I like homework. By Titus

I enjoyed getting prizes and making new games. And writing the alphabet. I liked reading books. I enjoyed writing in my book. I liked First Language and making origami. By Alexey

I loved learning and other stuff like types of Christmas carnivals, and more. I even like reading. Ms. Finikin is very nice. By Schalk

I enjoyed getting gifts and friends, First Language and drawing and nothing else. Ms. Finikin works me very hard. I appreciate how hard she works. By Ayush

What I enjoyed in ESOL this year. This year I enjoyed ESOL, playing games, doing origami, and more. Ms. Finikin is the best ESOL teacher. She is helpful in learning. Thank you, Ms. Finikin. By Sebastian