I wish

We chose to read How to Catch a Falling Star.

We thought about the difference between hoping and wishing.
We thought about what our wishes would be.

I wish I wasn’t hungry every day and I could read every day and I could have adventures and be a master of computers.    – Avalon

I wish I could have a lot of dogs and a lot of cats and a lot of birds and a lot of fish. I wish I could have a big house and a pretty car.   – Sophia

I wish I could have a kitten, because kittens are very, very cute, and I like to touch the kittens fur. It is very soft.
And I wish I was allowed to have candy in school, because the candy is very sweet.
And the last thing I wish is that I could have a very big house, and nine billion dollars, so that I could buy everything in the world.
P.S. The WHOLE WORLD!!!             – Alicia

I wished to get adopted because all my first friends got adopted before me. The judge asked me if I wanted a family and I said yes. Then it was my sister’s turn and Mum’s turn and they said yes.              -Minu

I wish I ruled South Korea because South Korea has lots of yummy stuff and very good stuff. If I ruled I could have all of those things and I would be rich.     – Emily

I wish I could go back to dinosaur times and I would kill little dinosaurs and I would build houses and I would die when I was, like, 30 (because a theropod would get me).
– Guanyu